YMCA Camps are all about adventure in the great outdoors! We run a variety of programs for all ages at seven campsites across Victoria. Join in and learn skills that will last a lifetime.
Tailor-made adventure and team-building activities including:
- campfire building
- giant swinging
- rock climbing
- ropes courses
- and more!
Highlights of our campsite facilities and programs include:
- accommodation for 15-250 campers (with temperature control for summer or winter)
- varied locations, from the beach to the mountains
- great ambience and beautiful natural settings
- outdoor areas – grassy spaces, sports courts, recreation spaces, gathering spaces e.g. Amphitheatre, chapel
- multipurpose indoor spaces of various sizes
- functional meeting spaces with audio equipment and data projectors
- accessibility for people with disabilities
- catering, including for special dietary needs
- well organised pre-camp planning support
- easy access from Melbourne and some major regional towns
- on-site car parking
- accreditation through Australian Tourism Accreditation Program
- compliance with DET guidelines.
Find out which camp runs your preferred programs and activities:
- Anglesea Recreation Camp
- Camp Manyung
- Howman's Gap Alpine Centre
- Lady Northcote Recreation Camp
- Lake Dewar Lodge
- Mt Evelyn Recreation Camp
- Phillip Island Coastal Discovery Camp
Find a YMCA camp best suited to your needs.