At Camp Manyung, we offer a range of accessible and inclusive facilities, equipment and activities.
- fully accessible en-suite bathrooms (at the main camp accommodation)
- one accessible bathroom (at Regatta House)
- options of single beds in all accommodation areas
- wide paths of travel between buildings and across the campground
- universally designed programs and activities including accessible: high ropes course, giant swing, bike riding (using adaptive cycles), kitchen garden program, archery and boating program.
We also provide specialised program equipment, with options for participation including:
- hippocampe beach wheelchairs
- off-road wheelchair
- multiple sized harnesses and universal harness for giant swing
- a fleet of eight diverse adaptive cycles for bike riding.
Enquire now to share your groups' accessibility requirements and one of our staff will get back to you to discuss your needs.