The January school holidays are fast approaching, which means sun, sea and family fun is just around the corner!
Anglesea Discovery Camp invites you and your family to spend the holidays together at our Family Surf Camp. This is a great opportunity for your family to connect with each other and the ocean environment. We have a variety of adventure based activities on offer so the whole family can enjoy being active in the great outdoors.
- Wednesday 10 to Friday 12 January 2024
- Families are provided a bunk room together (minimum two people)
- Includes six meals for $240
We offer different activities across the three days, including surfing sessions run by Go Ride a Wave surf school and activities onsite at Anglesea Discovery Camp. You can choose which activity you'd like to do to build your family's own adventure. Book in for individual sessions or book the three session surfing package for $134.
Surfing activity sessions
Choose from surfing at Anglesea main beach, stand up paddle boarding or sit on top kayaking on Anglesea River.
- Session one – Wednesday afternoon
- Session two – Thursday morning
- Session three – Thursday afternoon
Onsite camp activities
- Session one – Skateboarding or Archery
- Session two – Vertical Challenge or Mountain Bikes
- Session three – Giant Swing or Crate Climb
Additional activities/sessions costs
(these will occur in addition to family surf camp package)
- 1 x Surfing session - $52 per person
- 1 x Stand Up Paddle Boarding or Kayaking - $41 per person
- Additional Onsite Activities - $20 per session per person