At Anglesea Discovery Camp, we offer an extensive range of outdoor and indoor facilities designed to make your stay as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
From our outdoor nature trails to our spacious indoor sports stadium, our facilities provide a first-rate camping experience.
During your stay with us, you’ll have access to a wide range of fun outdoor leisure facilities including:
- access to Anglesea River / Coogoorah Reserve
- archery area
- basketball and volleyball court
- bbq area
- beach access
- beach volleyball area
- campfire site
- grassed sporting areas
- ga-ga pit (similar to dodgeball)
- giant chess board
- giant swing
- high ropes area
- 'leap of faith' pole
- low ropes area
- mountain bike trails - both onsite and off-site (at Anglesea Heathlands)
- nature trails and an indigenous interpretive trail
- outdoor camping facilities to set up tents (find out more about accommodation)
- pod (similar to giant swing)
- sports field
- vegetable patch.
The fun doesn't stop outdoors! You can access a range of indoor facilities suitable for all types of groups including our:
- audio equipment
- climbing wall / bouldering room
- dining hall
- gym / sports stadium
- recreation room
- table tennis facilities
- visual equipment (TV, projector, DVD player - bring your own movies).
Our fully equipped meeting facilities are available to guests who book overnight accommodation. Our meeting facilities cater to all your professional needs including:
- recreation room (seats 40)
This area is ideal for short meetings or longer conferences and can be set up with:
- two projector screens (one wall mounted, one portable)
- TV and DVD player can also be provided upon request
- two whiteboards (one wall mounted, one portable).
During breaks in programs or free time, guests can use our outdoor and indoor recreation facilities.
Take a look at our packages and prices.