At Lady Northcote, our chefs prepare meals using fresh ingredients from local suppliers, providing nutritious, healthy meals for you to enjoy in our 220-seat dining area.
Full catering options are available at Lady Northcote, inlcuding delicious breakfasts, seasonal vegetables and salads, as well as hearty dinners.
We serve the following meals each day and unless stated otherwise, meal times will be as follows:
- 08:00 Breakfast (continental and cooked breakfast)
- 10:30 Morning tea
- 12:30 Lunch (packed lunches to take away can be arranged for those who plan to head out and explore)
- 15:30 Afternoon tea
- 18:00 Dinner, followed by dessert
Fresh fruit, tea and coffee is complimentary at all times.
Here's a sample menu:
- Breakfast: pancakes / bacon and eggs
- Morning tea: muffins / scones
- Lunch: salad rolls / beef burgers
- Afternoon tea: fruit platter
- Dinner: pasta (choice of three sauces), salad and garlic bread / Maryland chicken and roast veg
- Dessert: ice cream / chocolate mousse
All our meals conform to Nutrition Australia’s standards and we take great care in tailoring our meals to cater for most special dietary requirements, including cultural catering needs and all food allergies.
When booking at Lady Northcote, you will be provided with a catering form inviting you to detail your groups’ requirements.
To make the most of your time at Lady Northcote, we recommend guests leaving the catering to us. However, self catering is available. If you would like to self-cater, the designated cook in your group will need to attend an induction session. Your group will also be responsible for their own set-up and pack up before and after each meal (this includes washing all plates, cutlery and cups).