At Lady Northcote, we offer an extensive range of outdoor and indoor facilities designed to make your stay as fun and comfortable as possible.
From our beautiful nature trails to our convenient conference rooms, our facilities provide a first-rate camping experience for groups of all ages and abilities.
During your stay with us,you’ll have access to a wide range of fun outdoor leisure facilities including:
- 84 acres of camp ground
- archery area
- ball courts (for basketball / tennis / volleyball)
- bbq / outdoor kitchen area (with wood-fired oven)
- campfire area
- flying fox
- frisbee golf course (18-hole)
- ga-ga pit (similar to dodgeball)
- giant swing
- gender neutral toilets
- grassed sports area
- high ropes area
- hopscotch and foursquare courts
- hut building area
- inflatable movie screen (for outdoor showings)
- 'leap of faith' pole and trapeze
- life-sized human foosball court
- low ropes area
- mountain bike trails
- nature trails (2km)
- small lake (for canoeing and raft building)
- sports oval
- swimming pool.
Should you be faced with a rainy day, you can access a range of indoor facilities suitable for all types of groups including:
- dining halls
- lounge rooms
- recreation and games rooms (table tennis and foosball table)
- television and projectors (bring your own movies).
Conference and meeting facilities
Our fully equipped conference and meeting facilities are available for hire and cater to all your professional needs.
We have a number of spaces available to hire including:
- main meeting room (seats 250 people)
- Angliss Lodge meeting room (seats 40 people)
- Gungula Hall (seats 50 people)
- Turana Hall (seats 50 people).
Our rooms are ideal for short meetings or longer conferences and can be set up with:
- AV equipment including data projector / TV, DVD player, microphones, speakers, and there's WiFi in every building
- white boards and pens
- additional tables and chairs.
During programs breaks or free time, groups can also use our outdoor and indoor recreation facilities.
Find out more about hiring our conference and meeting facilities - take a look at our packages and prices.