At Mt Evelyn, we offer an extensive range of outdoor and indoor facilities designed to make your stay as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
From our heated outdoor swimming pool to our stunning natural trails, our facilities provide a first-rate camping experience for groups of all ages and abilities. Our conference facilities also mean we're a great place to host work team-building events.
During your stay with us, you’ll have access to a wide range of fun outdoor leisure facilities including:
- archery area
- ball court (for basketball / tennis)
- beach volleyball area
- bike shed
- bbq shelter
- campfire pit
- creek and bridge to view the resident platypus, native crayfish and eels
- flying fox
- ga-ga pit (similar to dodgeball)
- giant swing
- grassed oval
- high ropes area
- hut building area
- initiative course
- low ropes area
- nature trails
- pump track
- sensory garden
- sports oval
- swimming pool (solar-heated)
- tyre course and quiet-play area
- veggie garden
- walking track to Silvan Dam.
Find out more about programs and activities at Mt Evelyn.
Should you be faced with a rainy day, you can access a range of indoor facilities suitable for all types of groups including:
- dining room
- lounge room
- recreation and games room (with table tennis)
- television and projector (bring your own movies)
- wildlife room.
Our fully equipped conference and meeting facilities are available for hire and cater to all your professional needs. Groups can meet in a number of meeting or recreational spaces including our:
- recreation hall (seats 150 people)
- dining room (seats 150 people).
Both rooms include:
- projector screen, data projector and whiteboard
- audio equipment
- additional tables
- heating and cooling
During breaks in programs or free time, guests can use our outdoor and indoor recreation facilities. Groups can also book or organise in advance for YMCA-led activities.
Find out more about hiring our conference and meeting facilities - take a look at our packages and prices.